Applying for Vietnam temporary residence card for foreigners service
The temporary residence card in accordance with Vietnam's new immigration law has a minimum period of 1 year and a maximum of 10 years. When granted temporary residence card, foreigners can use temporary residence cards to exit, enter and stay in Vietnam.
Who will be granted a Vietnam temporary residence card?
- Foreigners who are investors in Vietnam. Card valid for 03 years, 05 years or 10 years)
- Foreigners working in Vietnam and having a work permit or exemption from work permit. The temporary residence card has a maximum validity of 02 years.
- Lawyers who have been licensed to work in Vietnam. Temporary residence card valid for up to 05 years.
- Foreigners whose spouses have been granted temporary residence cards Vietnam. The maximum duration of temporary residence card is 03 years.
- Children and persons under 18 years of age whose parents have been granted temporary residence cards Vietnam. The maximum duration of temporary residence card is 03 years.
- Foreigners with relatives who have Vietnamese nationality. The maximum duration of temporary residence card is 03 years.
- Foreigners studying in Vietnam. The maximum duration of temporary residence card is 05 years
How can we can assist our customers?.
We only provide temporary residence card service for foreigners who are in Vietnam. We carry out these procedures in Vietnam with a normal processing time of 6 working days. Things we can help our customers include:
- Advice on the rules for applying for a temporary residence card for foreigners
- Prepare and draft documents for temporary residence card application process.
- Submit application for temporary residence card to the Immigration Department.
- Pay the fees to the Vietnamese Government to get a temporary residence card.
Our experts and counselors always give you the best support throughout the process whenever the service is required. Please do not hesitate to contact us when you wish to acquire a Vietnam Visa.