Vietnam visa extension service 2020 (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, Nha Trang)
Vietnam Visa Extension
Visa Extension means that you will have a new permission to further stay in Vietnam without leaving and reentering the country. By this action, you will get an extension stamp on your passport indicating your new stay duration.
It is possible to extend your Vietnam visa as long as the total time of your stay is less than 6 months. For example if you apply for a 3 month tourist visa, you are able to extend it for another 3 months.
- You can extend your visa for single entry only (maximum of 3 months).
- You will get an extension stamp on your passport indicating your new stay period.
- You can extend your ongoing visa for a maximum of 02 times.
Vietnam Visa Renewal
Renew visa means that you are granted a new page sticker on your passport as a new visa with the new duration permission. The visa renewal fee is higher than the visa extension fee because you must pay stamping fee and visa sticker fee.
Visa renewal is good for those who wish to get a new visa without leaving Vietnam.
- You can renew your visa for both multiple/single entry
- Unlike visa extension, you will get a new page sticker on your passport as a new visa
Once you are in Vietnam, you can choose between extending your visa or renewing your visa depending on your travel needs. Please find the guide below for more information about how to extend/renew your visa in Vietnam.
In the outbreak of Covid-19, the latter is highly recommended as you will:
- avoid the risk of being infected from the crowds,
- avoid the risk of being refused from re-entering Vietnam if you are from/transiting through the virus-affected zones.
How to extend Vietnam visa with Bookingvietnamvisa.com
In case you use our visa extension service, you only need to go through the following 3 steps to get your visa successfully extended.
- Step 1: Send us soft copy of your passport and the page containing your current Vietnam visa and we will inform whether your visa can be extended or not
- Step 2: Send your original passport to our office in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
- Step 3: Pay and get your passport with extended stay within 7 working days normally or 3 working days in urgent case upon your request
To apply for your Vietnam visa extension, you can send your personal details to our email email@example.com, including your passport scan, current visa scan, the immigration stamp, the latest date of entry, your current address in Vietnam.
Our professional and helpful staffs are willing to help you 24/7. Come with us in order to save time and get more enjoyable things for your trips. Contact with us via email or Hotline (+84) 913-292-799 (WhatsApp/Viber/Zalo)
If you need any advice related to Vietnam Visa, please contact us. Our lawyers and legal experts always support you. We only charge you when you use our visa service and get successful results; any advice in person or by phone, email ... is free.
Read more: How to extend and renew your visa in Vietnam
Why Vietnam Visa Extension with us?
- 10+ years experience: Since 2007, we have assisted over 500,000 travelers to successfully extend their visa in Vietnam.
- No hidden charge: all the costs of visa extension are clearly communicated with you before the service. We do not charge you anything afterwards.
- Responsibility: We will sign an agreement with rights and obligations of each party concerning the visa extension.
- Convenience: We can support you to extend your visa no matter where you are in our Vietnam