APPLY VIETNAM VISA AT WEEKEND (SATURDAY, SUNDAY) OR PUBLIC HOLIDAY
Non-working time Vietnam visa service – special & useful!
Why we say it is special and useful? Because this Non-working time service for Vietnam is approved at any time you require out of working time in Vietnam., especially at the weekend or on holiday. This is our strength since we are one of the first and best agents to offer this kind of service in Vietnam at competitive fee.
Who are recommended to use this service?
– Those who have urgent business in Vietnam at weekend, early Monday morning or during Vietnamese public holiday;
– Those who applied for e-visa via government’s website but haven’t received e-visa yet; the flight at weekend is booked and it is unable to change;
– Those who forget to apply for a visa before and the flight will depart at weekend or early Monday morning;
– Those who received e-visa (or visa approval letter) but there is a mistake that they are not allowed to get on the plane;
– Those have to fly into Vietnam to help their family or relatives in emergency;
When I need “non-working time visa ”?
For urgent visa to Vietnam, for eg., getting Vietnam visa in 1 day, half a day, might not be rare today, and you may find elsewhere on the internet. However, if you are in a rush case and you need visa for Vietnam in one of those cases, you should apply for this visa service:
- Fly to Vietnam in urgent case, or fly at midnight and early morning (from 12:00 am to 8:00 am), Lunch time (from 11:00 a.m till 02:00 p.m), Evening (after 4:00 pm Vietnam time)
- Fly to Vietnam at the weekend or on holidays
How fast it can be done?
With the overtime service, your visa processing will take half of day after the full payment completed. If the payment go through before 9:00 AM Vietnam time, the visa approval letter will be ready by 12:00 PM at noon in the same day. Otherwise, if the payment completed before 1:00 PM, the visa approval letter will be delivered around 4:00 PM in the same day.
Who can not apply visa with overtime service?
The overtime service is not applicable for the citizens of the Africa (except South Africa), Western Asia, Middle East and Muslim countries.
Those who come to Vietnam for business purposes can not apply for business DN visa on Saturday or Sunday to get visa done in same day.
How to apply for non working time Vietnam visa?
You just need to complete some simple steps below an wait for visa approval letter sent to your email in several hours:
Step 1: Fill out the visa application form with your passport details and the date of entry. Kindly select the tourist visa for 1 month or 3 month with single or multiple entry Kindly select the tourist visa for 1 month or 3 month with single or multiple entry.
Step 2: Check the entered information and make payment for visa processing fee;
Step 3: Receive the visa approval letter in several hours, ready to get on the plane and pick up visa at arrival airport;
Step 4: Get visa stamp at immigration counter at arrival airport after paying the stamping fee. You can skip getting in lines with the visa fast track service.
- Non-working time Vietnam visa will be finished in ONLY after you make full payment at any time of your application
- Since this is a special case, kindly give us a phone call at our hotline inform of your application & payment completion to avoid any unexpected tardiness.
- Non-working time visa Vietnam is 100% guaranteed on time.
- The visa approval letter will be sent to you via email. So, remember to check your email then. We do not be in charge of any unexpected problems due to your forgetting to check email to get this visa Vietnam approved letter.
What is Vietnamese public holiday?
There are some national holidays that you should know to avoid non working time visa application:
1. New Year Holiday: on 1st January
2. Lunar New Year (Tet Holiday): start from the last day of the last lunar month until the 4th day of the first lunar month;
3. Ancestor Hung King Commemoration: on the 10th day of the 3rd lunar month;
4. Reunification Day: on 30th April
5. International Labor Day: on 1st May
6. Independence Day: on 2nd September.
We are here ready to help you!